1. Collection of personal information
- First name
- Email address
- Phone number
2. Forms and interactivity
- Subscribing to the newsletter
- Completing website forms
- Requesting a quote
- Booking a call
- To draw up a quote
- To establish contracts
- Information / Special offers
- Contact us (calls, email, chat,...)
- Exchange of business cards
3. Right of objection and withdrawal
We are committed to providing you with the right to object and withdraw your personal information.
The right to refuse is understood to be the possibility offered to Internet users to exclude their personal information from being used for certain purposes mentioned during its collection.
The right to opt-out is defined as the possibility for users to ask for their personal information to be deleted from for example, from a mailing list.
Rue Charles Martel 8
The personal information we collect is kept in a secure environment. People working for us are required to respect the confidentiality of your information.
- SSL Protocol (Secure Sockets Layer)
- Access management - authorized person
- Access management - relevant person
- Computer backup
We are dedicated to upholding a high level of privacy by integrating the latest technological innovations to safeguard the confidentiality of your dealings. However, since no system offers the utmost security, there is always a degree of risk involved in sharing personal information over the Internet.